As we approach the third week of 2018 and I go back to school, I wanted to share what I plan to change and what I plan to keep in the new year. I know I have been gone for a few days, but to be honest I didn’t feel like blogging. I had nothing to write about and it’s been too cold to go outside and take pictures.
- this past semester was HARD and my grades were decent but I’ll tell you Econ (wtf was that??) really dragged me down and Accounting kicked my booty, even though I enjoyed it. I want to reboot and raise my gpa!!
- look into joining and being a part of more organizations on campus
- no b.s. in friendships, relationships and my own bs!! I’m not tolerating it
- grow my blog more
- continue to grow my instagram following to about 2,500 followers by the end of the year
- I want to look into monetizing my blog
- earning more money through affiliate links. It’s not all about the money but it’s definitely nice!
- Blog at least once per week from here on out
- Post an Instagram daily or at least every other day.
- More Instagram stories
- Bring my Facebook to 55 likes
- And lastly get accepted into Like To Know It/ Reward Style
- start my shop page on my blog
- I got a Fitbit Zip for Christmas and have been wearing it everyday! I want to continue to use it to track my steps and water consumption!
- I want to go above and beyond in my water intake and truly keep track of how much I drink
- Get back in the habit of working out and consistently work out. I plan on doing the BBG workout program, which I can write a post about
- I want to continue to focus on having a healthy mind. This was a really big change for me last year with my anxiety and I want to continue working on it
- growing with God
- check on my friends more
- I want to continue to save for a car of my own
- Save 1,200 this year
- Better manage money
- Stop spending it all on food and adult beverages :'( OU is killing my bank account
- Be MORE frugal, I have definitely improved, but there’s more work to be done
I would love to know your goals for the new year. Are you changing a lot or a little? Happy New Year!!